Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Interviewing
Location: Littleton, Centennial, Thornton
Start Date: Immediately
Our organization is seeking experienced Special Education Teachers with supervisory experience for elementary and middle school aged students.
– Applicant must have or be eligible to receive a Colorado teaching license with a Special Education Generalist Endorsement.
– Must have experience and strong skills in behavior management.
– Must have the ability to organize and direct other teachers and paraprofessionals.
– Strong communication skills are necessary to collaborate with other team members, parents, and other professionals.
– Must be highly organized and have knowledge and experience with IEP’s and special education laws.
Applicant must have a Bachelor’s Degree in an Education or Health/Human Services related field, be 23 years of age, able to pass a criminal background check, and hold a valid Colorado driver’s license or the ability to obtain one.
Flexibility in work hours required.
Compensation: Salaried position, based on experience.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, PTO and sick leave, as well as 403(b) retirement plan w/ match, bonuses, flexibility, and much more!