Job Type: Full-Time
Job Status: Interviewing
Location: Longmont or Centennial
Start Date: As soon as possible
Work with at-risk youth ages 7 to 18 to assist them in reintegrating into the community!
Schedule: Mon thru Fri 7:00 am – 3:00 pm; must be flexible outside of these hours.
Applicants must be professional, have a Bachelor’s Degree in health/human services-related field or equivalent experience working with youth in the child welfare arena, be 23 years of age, able to pass a criminal background check, and hold a valid Colorado driver’s license, or the ability to obtain one. Experience working with youth in the child welfare arena preferred.
– Intensive supervision, basic breakfast preparation, behavior management, limit and structure setting
– Assist a qualified teacher in the classroom setting with basic tutoring and assistance
– Create/follow a routine, documentation, organization; skill in verbal de-escalation and positive strong boundaries
– Transport clients to and from school, activities, appointments, etc. on an on-going basis
– Demonstrate professional interaction with parents, outside professionals, supervisors and co-workers
– Due to the short length of stay for these clients, mastery of direct care skills are a must
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, 403(b) retirement options, overtime, bonuses, and flexibility!
Up to $13.50/hr to start, depending on experience.