Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Interviewing
Start Date: Immediately
– Applicant must have or be eligible to receive a Colorado teaching license with a Special Education Generalist Endorsement.
– Must have experience and strong skills in behavior management.
– Must have the ability to organize and direct other teachers and paraprofessionals.
– Strong communication skills are necessary to collaborate with other team members, parents, and other professionals.
– Must be highly organized and have knowledge and experience with IEP’s and special education laws.
Applicant must have a Bachelor’s Degree in an Education or Health/Human Services related field, be 23 years of age, able to pass a criminal background check, and hold a valid Colorado driver’s license or the ability to obtain one.
Flexibility in work hours required.
Salaried position, based on experience.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, PTO and sick leave, as well as 403(b) retirement plan w/ match, bonuses, flexibility, and much more!