Job Type: Part-Time 28hr/week
Job Status: Interviewing
Location: Littleton, Colorado
Start Date: Immediately
The Executive Assistant will have a Bachelor’s degree and at least two years of general administrative experience. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, exceptional organizational and problem solving skills, be able to multi-task, exhibit flexibility and professionalism, and possess knowledge of managing appointment calendars.
• Supporting Chief Operating Officer
• Coordinating internal & external meetings
• Creating presentations and promotional materials
• Delivering business documents throughout Denver Metro area
• Taking meeting notes
• Attending offsite meetings
• Assisting with the development of new programs and services
• Assisting with contracts, grants, fundraising events, and community relations
• Conducting audits as directed by COO
• Offering support to other departments as assigned by COO
• Other tasks as needed in order to support the COO
Compensation: Hourly rate, dependent on experience.
Mon-Fri, 28 hrs/wk
Flexibility in schedule required.