Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Interviewing
Start Date: Immediate
– Applicant must be licensed or have the ability to achieve licensure within 6 months
– Applicant must have at least an Associate Level SOMB
– Prior supervisory experience is required
– Experience working with adolescent & families in treatment setting
– Experience in residential, community based outpatient, and offense specific is preferred
– Expertise in Assessment, Diagnosis, Case Conceptualization, & Treatment Planning
– Manage RCCF/Outpatient/Offense Specific Cases
– Training & Supervision of Program Clinicians
– Manage referrals
Primary office location: Littleton
Schedule: To be determined, will include some evenings & weekends
Compensation: Competitive; salary dependent on experience.
Additional requirements include the ability to pass a criminal background check, and a valid Colorado driver’s license or the ability to obtain one.
This non-profit organization is a dynamic, fast paced work environment with strong team connections. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, PTO and sick leave, as well as 403(b) retirement plan w/ match.