Job Type: Full-Time
Job Status: Interviewing
Location: Commerce City/Thornton/Longmont
Start Date: Immediately
We currently have a Maintenance Assistant position open at Thornton/Commerce City/ Longmont. This position will require local travel to our facilities in all areas, heavy lifting, and previous maintenance/grounds keeping/repair experience. Company vehicle and all tools will be provided!
Duties include maintenance of agency facilities:
– general maintenance, plumbing, and electrical knowledge
– lawn maintenance: mowing, fertilizing, planting, trimming, removal, etc.
– carpet cleaning in facilities and vehicles
– small repairs
– coordinate and deliver food/supplies, assist in set-up for special events
– assist in picking-up and storing donations
– move furniture at facilities and storage units
– drywall and paint facilities, and maintain upkeep and appearance (both interior and exterior) of all agency property
– shovel snow and keep sidewalks free of hazard
– check fluids in vans
– ensure working areas are safe and hazardous free
Commerce City/Thornton/Longmont (full-time)
Monday – Friday: 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM; flexibility outside of these hours is required.
MUST BE WILLING & ABLE TO PASS A BACKGROUND CHECK!
Applicants must BE PROFESSIONAL, be at least 23 years of age, able to pass a criminal background check, have clean MVR, and hold a valid Colorado driver’s license or the ability to obtain one.
Compensation: $15-$17/hr, depending on experience.