Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Interviewing
Location: Commerce City
Start Date: As soon as possible
Take the opportunity to help make a positive impact on Colorado youth!
Join our specialized department that focuses on providing home based services to the communities that we serve.
In-home life skills coaches will focus on helping families find stability through accessing community resources, developing needed life skills and providing support to struggling parents. In addition, we are helping families reunite by providing supervised and monitored visits as families work toward reunification.
Must be professional, self motivated, organized, and have a flexible schedule.
– Must be 23 years of age
– Must be able to pass a criminal background check
– 2 years college in Health or Human Services field
– Experience working with youth and families
– Must hold a valid Colorado driver’s license or the ability to obtain one
– Must have a clean driving record
– Must work evenings and weekends
– Must have a strong desire to help families
Mileage reimbursement per agency policy
Office location: Commerce City
Sunday-Thursdays; must be flexible with working hours.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, 403(b) retirement options, overtime, flexibility, and much, much more!