Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Interviewing
Location: Based out of Littleton
Start Date: As soon as possible
Take the opportunity to help make a positive impact by being a strong, positive, role model for at-risk youth, and assisting them in reintegrating into the community!
The Lead Independent Living Coach I must have at least two years of college in a human services related field or 2 years of college education and 2 years experience in a human services related field or education field. Supervisory experience is preferred.
– This position will focus on assisting clients to identify needs, set goals, and establish a plan to become successfully independent.
– This position will provide clients with guidance and support through various application processes.
– The Lead Independent Living Coach I must have knowledge of existing, and continuously research new community resources and appropriate referral sources.
– This position requires travel to participant locations, so a reliable vehicle is required.
– This position will be provide independent living skills to transition aged youth through 1:1 coaching.
– The Lead Independent Living Coach I will work with other homeless youth programs around the state to help provide better services to youth experiencing homelessness.
– The Lead Independent Living Coach I will demonstrate professional interaction with youth, parents, and outside professionals.
– The Lead Independent Living Coach I will be flexible with their schedule and creative in meeting needs of participants, counties, and partnering agencies.
– Office Location: Littleton/Centennial
– Will require working some nights/weekends
Compensation: Hourly position; to be determined
Insurance benefits include health, dental, vision, life, accident, and critical illness. We also offer a 403(b) retirement plan with match, paid time off, personal leave, overtime, bonuses, flexibility, and much, much more!