Job Type: Full-Time
Job Status: Interviewing
Start Date: Immediately
– Coordinating, preparing, and cooking all meals served to the school, residential services, café, and cafeteria on a daily basis, and catering for special events within the Pavilion on an as needed basis
– Ensuring all USDA guidelines for nutrition and proportion are followed for school and residential meals
– Responsible for ordering and keeping track of inventory for all food and supplies on an ongoing basis
– Keeping kitchen and food storage areas clean, organized, and hazard-free on an ongoing basis
– Developing menus for the café, cafeteria, and catering department
– Coordinating order and food costs for upcoming events
Culinary degree is preferred, but can substitute experience for a degree if applicable.
Monday – Friday: 8:30AM to 5:00 PM; must have flexible hours based off of catering needs.
Applicants must BE PROFESSIONAL, be at least 23 years of age, able to pass a criminal background check, have clean MVR, and hold a valid Colorado driver’s license or the ability to obtain one. MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A BACKGROUND CHECK!