Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Interviewing
Start Date: As soon as possible
This position requires at least one year experience in hospitality management, as well as 2 years of general administrative experience. The Event Planner will have exceptional organizational skills, be able to multi-task, and possess knowledge of managing appointment calendars. The Event Planner will demonstrate experience in Microsoft Office Suite, will maintain a professional appearance, and be customer service oriented.
- Create catering menus and room rental pricing
- Coordinate site events and conference room meetings
- Maintain budgets and catering menus
- Research and purchase event equipment
- Create and manage event schedules
- Must be friendly, warm and courteous, yet tactful and firm in uncomfortable situations
Some nights & weekends, as needed for events
Compensation: Salaried position, depending on experience
Applicants must BE PROFESSIONAL, be 23 years of age, able to pass a criminal background check and hold a valid Colorado driver’s license or the ability to obtain one.
This non-profit organization is a dynamic, fast paced work environment with strong team connections. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, PTO and sick leave, as well as 403(b) retirement plan w/ match.