Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Interviewing
Start Date: ASAP
Applicant must hold a Master’s degree in a Health and Human Services field, and have the ability to receive a provisional license through DORA. Experience working with emotionally disturbed adolescents and their families preferred. SOMB licensure is preferred. Experience in residential, community based outpatient, and offense specific specialization settings is preferred.
- Individual, Family, and Group Therapy
- Assessment, Diagnosis, Case Conceptualization, and Treatment Planning
- Therapeutic Programming/Milieu Care
- Manage Day Treatment Cases
- Manage RCCF/Outpatient/Offense Specific Cases
- On-Call Rotation
- Individual, Family, and Outpatient therapies may take place in homes and/or in office
- Must be able to schedule sessions with clients based on their scheduling needs
- 4 week days with a flexible schedule to include evenings based on clients needs and 1 weekend day (8:30a-5p)
- Hiring for: Longmont
- Will participate in on-call rotation
- Salaried position, dependent on experience
Additional requirements include the ability to pass a criminal background check, and a valid Colorado driver’s license or the ability to obtain one.
Compensation: Salary dependent on experience.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, PTO and sick leave, as well as 403(b) retirement plan w/ match.