Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Interviewing
Location: Commerce City, CO
Start Date: As soon as possible
Applicant must hold a Master’s degree in a Health and Human Services field, and have the ability to receive a provisional license through DORA. Experience working with emotionally disturbed children, ages 6-12 and their families preferred. Experience in residential, community based outpatient, and play therapy or other child centered intervention strategies is preferred.
– Individual, Family, and Group Therapy
– Assessment, Diagnosis, Case Conceptualization, and Treatment Planning
– Therapeutic Programming/Milieu Care
– Manage Day Treatment Cases
– Manage RCCF/Outpatient
– On-Call Rotation
– Individual, Family, and Outpatient therapies may take place in homes and/or in office
– Must be flexible and able to schedule sessions with clients based on their scheduling needs
– 1 weekend day; possible evenings
– Office location: Commerce City
– Will participate in on-call rotation
– Salaried position, dependent on experience
Additional requirements include the ability to pass a criminal background check, and a valid Colorado driver’s license or the ability to obtain one.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, 403(b) retirement options, paid holidays, bonuses, flexibility and much more!