Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Interviewing
Start Date: Immediately
This position requires excellent organizational skills, strong people and customer service skills. Must have at least 6 months experience answering incoming lines, as well as one year clerical experience. Must have the ability to multi-task in a busy environment, and type at least 45 words per minute with minimal spelling and grammatical errors. Must demonstrate experience in Microsoft Office Suite 2007.
Position is based in Thornton.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Electronic filing of clinical reports, staffing sheets, court documents, and other miscellaneous documents.
- Maintains trackers, client files, and authorizations as well as requests proper authorizations when needed.
- Answers phones in a friendly, warm and courteous manner. Uses appropriate greetings and relays messages promptly and completely.
- Mailing/faxing/emailing/scanning. Meets all legal correspondence deadlines.
- Greets clients/visitors appropriately. Notifies staff when visitors arrive, helps situate visitors in appropriate meeting rooms, while making staff, clients and visitors feel welcome.
- Assists in problem solving when crisis situations arise and is aware of staff’s daily whereabouts.
- Maintaining facility cleanliness: cleaning, vacuuming, mopping and disposing of trash.
- Processing of weekly billing and various daily/weekly reports.
- Provides support to all clinical & agency staff when needed.
- Provides support to agency partners as needed.
Applicants must BE PROFESSIONAL, be 21 years of age, able to pass a criminal background check and hold a valid Colorado driver’s license or the ability to obtain one.
Compensation: $13.00/hr, dependent on experience.
Schedule: Monday – Friday: 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM.