Job Type: Full-time
Job Status: Interviewing
Location: Longmont/Weld County
Start Date: Immediately
The PSC Clinician position requires a Master’s Degree through a CACREP accredited school or have proof of educational equivalency. Also, the ability to receive license through DORA. Experience working with emotionally disturbed adolescents and their families in the community is preferred.
Experience with offense specific population preferred, will train. This position also requires expertise in assessment, diagnosis, case conceptualization, treatment planning, and being part of a team of professionals outside of the agency. In addition:
• Community and home based individual and family therapy
• Intensive home-based problem sexual conduct focused therapy
• Work with in-home Shiloh Life Skills Coach
– The primary work hours are evenings and weekends.
– Travel within the Denver metro area will be required with use of personal vehicle. Mileage will be paid consistent with company policy.
– Work well on a team, also motivated independently.
– Highly competitive salary
Hiring for our Longmont/Weld County location.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, 403(b) retirement options, paid holidays, bonuses, flexibility and much, much more!